- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter; softened
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Stir in oats. Stir in raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden. Do NOT overbake.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Store in airtight container. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
NotesLots of ingredients, but they are worth it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More