- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter; softened
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Stir in oats. Stir in raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden. Do NOT overbake.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Store in airtight container. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
NotesLots of ingredients, but they are worth it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More