- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place the orange juice, garlic, onion and parsley in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- 2. Add all the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- 3. Serve with raw vegetables or pita triangles.
- WW POINTS per serving: 1
- Nutritional information per serving: 92 calories, 2.5g fat, 2.9g fiber
NotesI love hummus and am always looking for a healthier recipe.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More