- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place the orange juice, garlic, onion and parsley in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- 2. Add all the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- 3. Serve with raw vegetables or pita triangles.
- WW POINTS per serving: 1
- Nutritional information per serving: 92 calories, 2.5g fat, 2.9g fiber
NotesI love hummus and am always looking for a healthier recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Nick's PicksSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More