- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAdds a great kick to your meal
- 1 package of twirl pasta (corkscrew)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Few dashes of Hot sauce
- 1 cup Whole Kernal Corn
- 1 can Mushrooms Washed and drained
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat up the corn and mushrooms, drain and set aside.
- Next combine all other ingredients in a medium size bowl, mix well.
- Pour over the pasta, toss ligtly add the corn and mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Toss once more and put in the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Great with a barbeque.