- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of twirl pasta (corkscrew)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Few dashes of Hot sauce
- 1 cup Whole Kernal Corn
- 1 can Mushrooms Washed and drained
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat up the corn and mushrooms, drain and set aside.
- Next combine all other ingredients in a medium size bowl, mix well.
- Pour over the pasta, toss ligtly add the corn and mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Toss once more and put in the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Great with a barbeque.
NotesAdds a great kick to your meal
Cooking with Sabra
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More