- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of twirl pasta (corkscrew)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Few dashes of Hot sauce
- 1 cup Whole Kernal Corn
- 1 can Mushrooms Washed and drained
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat up the corn and mushrooms, drain and set aside.
- Next combine all other ingredients in a medium size bowl, mix well.
- Pour over the pasta, toss ligtly add the corn and mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Toss once more and put in the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Great with a barbeque.
NotesAdds a great kick to your meal
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More