- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3- 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this recipe off of the bobevans.com web site. I made this and it was Wonderful. Steve said it was the best new recipe of the year. You have to try this one!
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. Bob Evans Original Links
- 1/4 C. Olive oil
- 1 T. Butter
- 3-4 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 t. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2-3 dashes Hot Pepper Sauce (Franks)
- 2-3 dashes Sesame Oil
- 1 lb. fresh Asparagus, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 C. chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 C. chopped Red or Green Bell Pepper
- 4-5 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 t. Black Pepper
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 lb. Farfalle or Penne Pasta, cooked according to pkg.
- Cook sausage in large skillet until browned; drain and cut into 1" slices.
- Add oil, butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce and sesame oil to skillet; cook 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus, red onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, black pepper & salt; cook 8-10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- Add cheese, mix well. Pour over hot pasta, toss to coat. Serve immediately. .. Enjoy!