- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3- 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 oz. pkg. Bob Evans Original Links
- 1/4 C. Olive oil
- 1 T. Butter
- 3-4 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 t. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2-3 dashes Hot Pepper Sauce (Franks)
- 2-3 dashes Sesame Oil
- 1 lb. fresh Asparagus, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 C. chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 C. chopped Red or Green Bell Pepper
- 4-5 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 t. Black Pepper
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 lb. Farfalle or Penne Pasta, cooked according to pkg.
- Cook sausage in large skillet until browned; drain and cut into 1" slices.
- Add oil, butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce and sesame oil to skillet; cook 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus, red onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, black pepper & salt; cook 8-10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- Add cheese, mix well. Pour over hot pasta, toss to coat. Serve immediately. .. Enjoy!
NotesI got this recipe off of the bobevans.com web site. I made this and it was Wonderful. Steve said it was the best new recipe of the year. You have to try this one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More