- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 Cups shelled, skinned peanuts
- pinch of salt - to taste
- 2-3 T peanut, safflower or cannola oil
- 1.5 T orange zest
- 1 tsp ground red chili pepper
- Put peanuts in blender, pulse to creamed, (use a rubber spatula to push down the side).
- Add 1 T oil...check texture and add more if needed until your preference is reached.
- Taste and add salt if needed.
- Stir in zest and pepper.
- Store in the fridge.
NotesI keep a label marked HOT on the jar....so the kids won't eat it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking with SabraSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More