- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 Cups shelled, skinned peanuts
- pinch of salt - to taste
- 2-3 T peanut, safflower or cannola oil
- 1.5 T orange zest
- 1 tsp ground red chili pepper
- Put peanuts in blender, pulse to creamed, (use a rubber spatula to push down the side).
- Add 1 T oil...check texture and add more if needed until your preference is reached.
- Taste and add salt if needed.
- Stir in zest and pepper.
- Store in the fridge.
NotesI keep a label marked HOT on the jar....so the kids won't eat it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More