SPICY PEANUT DRESSING
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
Whisk together all the dressing ingredients except peanuts. Stir in peanuts just before mixing with salad.
No Reviews at this time.