- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl combine peanut butter and water; mix until a smooth paste forms.
- Stir in soy sauce, then brown sugar, cayenne and lemon juice.
- Mix by hand until well combined and smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More