- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl combine peanut butter and water; mix until a smooth paste forms.
- Stir in soy sauce, then brown sugar, cayenne and lemon juice.
- Mix by hand until well combined and smooth.
GAES PTO Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More