- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, julienned
- 2 jumbo carrots, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons shaved coconut
- 3 tablespoons roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds Thai
- Slaw Dressing:
- 8 ounces Thai sweet chili sauce (Lingham’s brand is good)
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 1/2 ounce honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- For salad:
- Combine cabbage, zucchini, carrots, onions, sesame seeds, coconut, peanuts and almonds in large bowl. Chill until ready to use.
- For dressing:
- Place ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Slowly add sesame oil while whisking. Pour desired amount, about 1/4 cup, over chilled salad vegetables.
NotesMy husband and I fell in love with the Asian Cole Slaw that CLAIM JUMPERS' serve with their honey blonde ale battered fish. I went searching the internet and here it is!!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More