- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter,
- 3 Tablespoons A-1 steak sauce,
- 6 dashes Tabasco sauce,
- 4 cups pecan halves ( may use pecan pieces),
- cajun seasoning.
- Melt butter in a large baking sheet in a preheated 200 degree oven.
- Add steak sauce and Tabasco sauce, stir in nuts. Spread nuts out on baking sheet and bake 1 hour. Stir often while baking.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with Cajon seasoning.
- Store in air tight containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More