- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySimply a crowd pleaser!!! There is never a drop left!!
- 3 oz. Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese, cut up
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimientos, undrained
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeo pepper
- Microwave Velveeta in 2-quart microwavable bowl on high 45 seconds or until melted, stirring
- after 30 seconds.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers, if desired.