- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese, cut up
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimientos, undrained
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeo pepper
- Microwave Velveeta in 2-quart microwavable bowl on high 45 seconds or until melted, stirring
- after 30 seconds.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers, if desired.
NotesSimply a crowd pleaser!!! There is never a drop left!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More