- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (or less for milder taste)
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) pretzels
- Place pretzels in gallon Ziploc bag.
- Mix dry ingredients to combine in small bowl.
- Add oil & mix well.
- Pour over pretzels in bag, shake well to coat.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet and bake at 225 for 15 minutes.
- Mix and continue to bake at 15 minute intervals until dry.
Simple Recipes that Work
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More