- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (or less for milder taste)
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) pretzels
- Place pretzels in gallon Ziploc bag.
- Mix dry ingredients to combine in small bowl.
- Add oil & mix well.
- Pour over pretzels in bag, shake well to coat.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet and bake at 225 for 15 minutes.
- Mix and continue to bake at 15 minute intervals until dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Sausage and Potato Soup
Teriyaki Steak StripsSee More