- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (or less for milder taste)
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) pretzels
- Place pretzels in gallon Ziploc bag.
- Mix dry ingredients to combine in small bowl.
- Add oil & mix well.
- Pour over pretzels in bag, shake well to coat.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet and bake at 225 for 15 minutes.
- Mix and continue to bake at 15 minute intervals until dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
culinary karmaSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More