- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 pounds of pork butt/shoulder.
- 1 bottle of chipolte beer, I use Rogue Chipolte its 22oz.
- Chipotle seasoning packet, like McCormick's.
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Tsp of the following:
- Garlic, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, hickory smoke salt, salt and pepper.
- The night before, combine dry ingredients to make a rub.
- Generously rub the pork with the rub and place in crockpot.
- Pour the beer over pork and set over night.
- The next morning, slow cook the pork in crock pot for 6-8 hours.
- Meat should just fall apart, if you want smaller pieces, shred with two forks - or use a potato masher
- Remove liquid from crockpot and place in sauce pan.
- Simmer over meduim heat, stirring until liquid has reduced.
- If you don't have time, add cornstarch to thicken or your favorite BBQ sauce to reserve liquid.
- Add sauce back to pulled pork and serve over buns.
NotesI made this up all on my own, and I love cooking with beer. It works and make some homemade buns, and all is right with world.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More