- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 pounds of pork butt/shoulder.
- 1 bottle of chipolte beer, I use Rogue Chipolte its 22oz.
- Chipotle seasoning packet, like McCormick's.
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Tsp of the following:
- Garlic, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, hickory smoke salt, salt and pepper.
- The night before, combine dry ingredients to make a rub.
- Generously rub the pork with the rub and place in crockpot.
- Pour the beer over pork and set over night.
- The next morning, slow cook the pork in crock pot for 6-8 hours.
- Meat should just fall apart, if you want smaller pieces, shred with two forks - or use a potato masher
- Remove liquid from crockpot and place in sauce pan.
- Simmer over meduim heat, stirring until liquid has reduced.
- If you don't have time, add cornstarch to thicken or your favorite BBQ sauce to reserve liquid.
- Add sauce back to pulled pork and serve over buns.
NotesI made this up all on my own, and I love cooking with beer. It works and make some homemade buns, and all is right with world.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More