- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 15 oz. three-bean chili (I just used Hormel's Vegetarian Fat-Free chili)
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing (I used a bit more, say 1/2 cup)
- 3 cups instant rice (I used about 1/2 cup white and then did the rest in Instant brown rice. I actually did 4 cups since after 3 cups it was still kind of soupy and I wanted it more solid)
- In a large sauce pan, bring the broth, salsa, chili and dressing to a boil. Reduce the heat.
- Add the rice and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot - you can serve as is or wrap in a tortilla.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More