- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 15 oz. three-bean chili (I just used Hormel's Vegetarian Fat-Free chili)
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing (I used a bit more, say 1/2 cup)
- 3 cups instant rice (I used about 1/2 cup white and then did the rest in Instant brown rice. I actually did 4 cups since after 3 cups it was still kind of soupy and I wanted it more solid)
- In a large sauce pan, bring the broth, salsa, chili and dressing to a boil. Reduce the heat.
- Add the rice and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot - you can serve as is or wrap in a tortilla.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Nick's PicksSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More