- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 cup Chunky Salsa
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add broth and water. Heat to a boil. Add pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until pasta is done, stirring often.
- Add soup and salsa. Heat through.
- PREP TIME 20 Min
- COOK TIME 10 Min
- SERVINGS 4
NotesA quick & tasty supper dish
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Taste of CenturyLink
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
The Best Potato Salad Ever!
Ganache And Peanut Butter Layered BrowniesSee More