- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA quick & tasty supper dish
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 cup Chunky Salsa
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add broth and water. Heat to a boil. Add pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until pasta is done, stirring often.
- Add soup and salsa. Heat through.
- PREP TIME 20 Min
- COOK TIME 10 Min
- SERVINGS 4