- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Mayo 1 cup
- Mirin (fish powder) 2 Tbsp.
- Chili pepper 1 tsp.
- Smelt Roe (fish) 1 Tbsp.
- Take a piece of Nori (seaweed) and place it on your wrapped bamboo mat horizontally
- Spread Sushi rice on it (if you use your hands, make sure they are wet!)
- Spring sesame seeds on top of rice.
- Flip seaweed over so it is rice side down
- Put a line of Spicy Sauce in the center of the seaweed, horizontally.
- Lay two pieces of Tempra on top of sauce, tails facing away from the center
- Roll and press
- Cut into 4-8 slices
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The One Dollar Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More