- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- One pound sausage (either regular or Hot)
- One 8oz of cream cheese (room temp)
- One can of Rotel Tomatoes with Green Chilies (undrained)
- Brown the sausage and drain the fat.
- Mix together the sausage, cream cheese and the can of Rotel Tomatoes with Green chilies - juice and all.
- Mix together and serve in a mini crock pot to keep it warm.
- I have always served this with the tortilla scoops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delightful DessertsSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More