- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- One pound sausage (either regular or Hot)
- One 8oz of cream cheese (room temp)
- One can of Rotel Tomatoes with Green Chilies (undrained)
- Brown the sausage and drain the fat.
- Mix together the sausage, cream cheese and the can of Rotel Tomatoes with Green chilies - juice and all.
- Mix together and serve in a mini crock pot to keep it warm.
- I have always served this with the tortilla scoops.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Fueling a Firehouse
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More