- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds tilapia, red snapper, or orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer fish to platter.
- Repeat with remaining fish.
- Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and garlic; sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper; spoon over fish.
NotesI'm not really much of a fish eater...but even I like it cooked this way. Once I was out of Cherry Tomatoes and used 1/2 small can of whole tomatoes instead and it was delicious....
Enjoy! Oh! I forgot...it's good for you too!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More