- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds tilapia, red snapper, or orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer fish to platter.
- Repeat with remaining fish.
- Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and garlic; sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper; spoon over fish.
NotesI'm not really much of a fish eater...but even I like it cooked this way. Once I was out of Cherry Tomatoes and used 1/2 small can of whole tomatoes instead and it was delicious....
Enjoy! Oh! I forgot...it's good for you too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More