SPICY SAUTEED FISH WITH OLIVES & CHERRY TOMATOES
Spicy Sauteed Fish With Olives & Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds tilapia, red snapper, or orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Add half of fish to skillet and sauté until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer fish to platter.
Repeat with remaining fish.
Add parsley and crushed red pepper to same skillet; sauté 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, olives, and garlic; sauté until tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper; spoon over fish.
Enjoy! Oh! I forgot...it's good for you too!