Spicy Scrambled Eggs
2 large whole eggs
4 egg whites
1/4 an onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
50 g. cottage cheese
pinch of mixed herbs
2 slices of whole brown bread (feel free to leave out if gluten free like me!!)
1. Coat cooking pan in small amount of olive oil
2. In mixing bowl whisk eggs and egg whites
3. Add onion, garlic, and red chili and mix
4. Add cottage cheese and herbs
5. Whisk fully
6. Put in frying pan, scramble like normal
7. Place on toast or eat plain
Pairs Well With
Nutritional Info (bread included)
Protein: 50 g.
Carbs: 34 g.
Fat: 19 g.