- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
BackstoryNutritional Info (bread included)
Protein: 50 g.
Carbs: 34 g.
Fat: 19 g.
- 2 large whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 an onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50 g. cottage cheese
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 2 slices of whole brown bread (feel free to leave out if gluten free like me!!)
- 1. Coat cooking pan in small amount of olive oil
- 2. In mixing bowl whisk eggs and egg whites
- 3. Add onion, garlic, and red chili and mix
- 4. Add cottage cheese and herbs
- 5. Whisk fully
- 6. Put in frying pan, scramble like normal
- 7. Place on toast or eat plain