- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 18 ounces small shrimp, deveined, raw
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 3 cups cucumber, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- Fill a saucepan with water and add sea salt. Bring water to a boil and add the shrimp. Reduce heat and let simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the shrimp are opaque and begin floating to the top. Remove shrimp, run under cold water and drain. Peel the shrimp and chill.
- When the shrimp are chilled, combine them with the cucumber and avocado in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing and Sriracha sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the salad and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish salad with orange rind.
NotesA fresh, light salad that’s a blend of color and spice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More