- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 18 ounces small shrimp, deveined, raw
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 3 cups cucumber, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- Fill a saucepan with water and add sea salt. Bring water to a boil and add the shrimp. Reduce heat and let simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the shrimp are opaque and begin floating to the top. Remove shrimp, run under cold water and drain. Peel the shrimp and chill.
- When the shrimp are chilled, combine them with the cucumber and avocado in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing and Sriracha sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the salad and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish salad with orange rind.
NotesA fresh, light salad that’s a blend of color and spice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Italy or Bust
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More