- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 TB. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 2 TB. olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 4 oz. hot jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 large flour wraps (or flour tortillas)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TB. sour cream
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce
- 1. To make sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl until smooth.
- 2. Combine salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and cayenne.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- 3. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp and saute until cooked through, about two minutes.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lime over shrimp.
- 4. Evenly distribute lettuce, tomato, cheese and jalapenos over the bottom third portion of each of the four wraps.
- Divide shrimp over the other ingredients on the wraps.
- Drizzle with desired amount of sauce.
- For each wrap, fold in sides and roll up from the bottom. Slice in two and serve.
NotesThis is a fast, but tasty, recipe for a quick meal. Pretty much all the portions of ingredients are negotiable, so adjust according to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More