- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 soft-shell crabs, cleaned and patted dry
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Season crabs with salt and pepper and dredge in flour. Set aside on a plate.
- In a large pan over medium high heat, add the oil and sauté crabs about 2 minutes on each side and/or until soft. Remove crabs and set aside to cool.
- Slice Kaisers in half. Place a lettuce leaf on bottom of each roll. Place soft-shell crab on lettuce leaf. Top with Spicy mayo and a slice of tomato.
- Close sandwiches with Kaiser tops.
- Serve immediately.
NotesSimply delicious. Enjoy this Summer delicacy with spicy mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More