- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 oz. sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (10 oz.) ROTEL Italian Harvest
- Split chicken breasts lengthwise to make a pocket.
- Stuff each with 1 slice cheese and about 4 slices pepperoni.
- Close sides with toothpicks as needed.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute chicken until golden on both sides, about 10 minutes.
- Add ROTEL to skillet; cover, reduce heat and simmer until chicken is done, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta or rice.
NotesFrom the back of a can of ROTEL...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More