- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- In bowl, combine:
- 1 lb swt potatoes, cooked, mashed
- 1/4 c chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 1T chopped fresh cilantro
- 2)Stir in
- 1 egg
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
- 1/2 c plain dry bread crumbs
- 2T chopped jalapeno chiles
- 1/2t salt
- Shape into 12 patties
- 4)In nonstick skillet over med-high heat, melt 3 T marg. Cook patties 5 min. flipping once until heated through.
Cooking with Sabra
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More