- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 can (8oz) pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin cut into 2 inch strips
- 2tsp. oil
- 1/2 cup green pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper strips
- Hot cooked rice
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a bowl; set pineapple aside.
- Add enough water to juice to measure 1/2 cup.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, brown sugar, pepper flakes and reserved juice mixture until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet stir fry pork in hot oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir fry peppers for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Return meat to skillet; add reserved pineapple.
- Stir pineapple juice mixture; add to skillet.
- Bring to boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes for until thickened.
- Serve with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More