- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb beef flank steak, thinly sliced & julienned following the grain of the beef (any good steak will do)
- 3 tbl oil
- 2 slices ginger, thinly shredded
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly julienned
- 2-3 wood ears (mushrooms), soaked and julienned(optional)
- 1 stalk celery, thinly julienned
- 3 tbl soup stock (use bouillon cubes dissolved in hot water)
- Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
- Combine hot sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil, ginger, and garlic in wok over high heat for 10 seconds.
- Add beef and stir-fry for between 1 minute and 1 and a half minutes.
- Add shredded carrot, wood-ear, celery and soup stock.
- Stir one minute.
- Add hot sauce, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add meat and stir well.
- Thicken with cornstarch solution. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More