- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb beef flank steak, thinly sliced & julienned following the grain of the beef (any good steak will do)
- 3 tbl oil
- 2 slices ginger, thinly shredded
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly julienned
- 2-3 wood ears (mushrooms), soaked and julienned(optional)
- 1 stalk celery, thinly julienned
- 3 tbl soup stock (use bouillon cubes dissolved in hot water)
- Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
- Combine hot sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil, ginger, and garlic in wok over high heat for 10 seconds.
- Add beef and stir-fry for between 1 minute and 1 and a half minutes.
- Add shredded carrot, wood-ear, celery and soup stock.
- Stir one minute.
- Add hot sauce, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add meat and stir well.
- Thicken with cornstarch solution. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
A Falcon Feast
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More