- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 T. light soy sauce
- 6 T. sugar
- 4 t. paprika
- 2 mashed anchovies
- ½ t. cayenne pepper
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ lb. Turkey cutlets, slivered
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 12 oz. Fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, paprika, anchovies and red pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic and turkey; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add to bowl.
- Add green onion to wok; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Stir in turkey mixture, pasta and cilantro if using, tossing until heated through.
- Spoon noodle mixture into serving dish.
- Sprinkle on peanuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Italian Exchange
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More