- Cooking Time: 1 hr. 15min.
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 1 hr. 10min.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento peppers, drained
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, chiles, pimentos, green onions, hot sauce and fresh cilantro. Spread the mixture onto tortillas. Roll the tortillas up and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice the roll ups and serve.
NotesThese are delicious, easy, and can be made ahead of time. No leftovers, either!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More