- Cooking Time: 38min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can white navy beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces (1 cup) LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan until sizzling; add turkey, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (10 to 12 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in all remaining ingredients except green pepper and Cheddar cheese. Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through (25 to 35 minutes).
- Stir in green pepper. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until green pepper is heated through (3 to 5 minutes).
- To serve, spoon chili into bowls; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese.
NotesYou can make this chili as spicy as you like - the combination of the amount of chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce provides the option to make this chili as spicy as you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More