- Cooking Time: 40 to 45
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/3 cup KOOL-AID Orange Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 can (16 oz.) ready-to-spread white frosting
- 24 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 12 pieces black string licorice (32 inch each)
- 48 miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- PREPARE cake batter as directed on package; blend in dry pudding mix.
- Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- DISSOLVE drink mix in hot water.
- Stir into frosting until blended.
- Frost cupcakes, reserving some frosting for attaching candies.
- CUT each licorice piece into sixteen 2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Place 1 cookie on top of each cupcake.
- Insert 4 licorice pieces into each side of each cookie for the "spider's legs." (Eight licorice pieces for each cookie.)
- Add 2 candy-coated chocolate pieces to top of each cookie using some of the reserved frosting for the "spider's eyes."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More