- 2 loafs Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 raisins
- Form one loaf into a round ball. Place on a large sprayed cookie sheet.
- With other loaf, cut off end and form a small round ball (about one eight of loaf) and place above body.
- Horizontally, slice remaining dough into 8 strips and roll into ropes for legs.
- Place under head and upper body. Place raisins on head for eyes.
- Brush with beaten egg and cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Allow to rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake in 350ºF oven for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool on rack.
- Slice off top of body and hollow out. Line with lettuce and spoon in salsa or nacho dip.
NotesWeave a web of frightfully fun appetizers that includes this Spooky Spider Dip Bowl!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More