- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 8-16 Slices
- Preparation Time: 25-28
- Full box Truffle Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter - melted
- Chocolate frosting
- White Icing
- Spider figurines for additional decoration
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a standard round pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs and butter in medium sized bowl. Add mix.
- Stir until moistened.
- Spread batter in pan evenly, leveling top.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Cool completely.
- Remove from pan and spread chocolate frosting thickly over brownie until sides and top are entirely covered.
- Pipe white icing in concentric circles on top of brownies.
- Using a wooden toothpick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through icing from border to center.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into desired portions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More