- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Servings: 8-16 Slices
- Preparation Time: 25-28
- Full box Truffle Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter - melted
- Chocolate frosting
- White Icing
- Spider figurines for additional decoration
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a standard round pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs and butter in medium sized bowl. Add mix.
- Stir until moistened.
- Spread batter in pan evenly, leveling top.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Cool completely.
- Remove from pan and spread chocolate frosting thickly over brownie until sides and top are entirely covered.
- Pipe white icing in concentric circles on top of brownies.
- Using a wooden toothpick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through icing from border to center.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into desired portions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More