- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups toasted rice cereal
- HEAT morsels and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth; remove from heat. Add sugar; stir vigorously until smooth.
- PLACE cereal in large bowl. Add 1 cup melted chocolate mixture; stir until evenly coated. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Using small metal spatula, shape into 10-inch circle with slightly raised 1-inch-wide border. Pour remaining chocolate mixture in center of circle; spread to border.
- FOR SPIDERWEB: PLACE remaining peanut butter in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to pipe concentric circles on top of chocolate. Using wooden pick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through peanut butter from center to border.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into wedges.
NotesThis crispy snack is topped with a layer of chocolate and then decorated with a thin piping of peanut butter. A candy spider on top would complete the image for a creepy Halloween treat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More