- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Crushed ice
- 2 cups freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 6 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 cup whole milk or whipping cream, chilled
- Stir the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Cool the sugar syrup completely.
- Fill 6 (8 to 12-ounce) glasses halfway with crushed ice. Pour the espresso over the ice, dividing equally. Pour 1 tablespoon of the sugar syrup and 1 tablespoon of amaretto into each glass. Stir to blend. Pour the milk into each and serve.