- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Crushed ice
- 2 cups freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 6 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 cup whole milk or whipping cream, chilled
- Stir the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Cool the sugar syrup completely.
- Fill 6 (8 to 12-ounce) glasses halfway with crushed ice. Pour the espresso over the ice, dividing equally. Pour 1 tablespoon of the sugar syrup and 1 tablespoon of amaretto into each glass. Stir to blend. Pour the milk into each and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More