- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 250g Tagliatelle (white)
- 1/2 pck frozen Spinach (fresh can also be used)
- 1 tin whole tomatoes
- 1 dried chilli or one big fresh one
- 1 garlic clove if desired
- salt and pepper
- 1 tin ricotta cheese
- Put water for pasta to boil. Cook the tomatoes whole in a pot, with the whole fresh chilli or crush a dried one into the tomatoes. Finely chop the garlic and add along with salt and pepper to the tomatoes. Let simmer. Before using the tomatoes, discard the fresh chilli pepper if used.
- Boil the Spinach with a little water in a separate pot.
- When Pasta is cooked (al dente), (remember we wait for the pasta, dont let the pasta wait for you) Put it back to the pot or to a nice serving bowl. Add the tomatoes (cut them small in the pot just before) and the cooked and drained spinach. Then add the ricotta and mix well.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmigiano cheese. Maybe add some fresh black pepper if desired.
- Serves 2 to 3 persons
- I tried Bucatini tonight as I didnt have any Tagliatelle, and it turned out fine too.
- About the chilli peppers: If you like it spicy I would recommend the dried one. Reminds me of the taste of the Pasta Arrabiata. The fresh one gives a great distingtive taste and is not too spicy. I just use what I have at the time. If I have the fresh one I use it, otherwise I use the dried one that I always have at home.
- Let me know how you like it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- Sorry still have no pics.
NotesThis is quick and easy to make and so delicious: Origin from Jamie Oliver my favourite chef