- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10-12 ounces bag frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 can quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained (7 oz)
- 1/3 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup salsa
- crackers or tortilla chips for serving
- Combine all ingredients, except crackers. Add to stoneware, cover and cook 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, until hot in the center. Sprinkle the top evenly with the cheese and spoon the salsa in a ring around the edges of the slow cooker. Cover and continue heating on high 15 minutes longer, or until the cheese is melted. Reduce the heat to the low setting and serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. Refrigerate any leftovers.
NotesI found this recipe I wanted to share for a Crock-Pot style dip. This usually comes out during our summer bbq pool parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More