- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 10-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp, reserving 2 tablespoon drippings.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Saute onions in reserved drippings until softened.
- Add crumbled bacon and and the spinach to skillet, cook for 1 minute, stirring to combine ingredients well.
- Add beaten eggs, salt, pepper and garlic powder, mix gently.
- Top with Swiss cheese and Parmesan.
- Place a lid on skillet and allow to cook on low heat until nearly set.
- Finish under broiler in oven until top is brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve. Makes 6 servings.