- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural Italian* Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- BEAT cream cheese, mayo and half of the onions in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add spinach; mix until just blended.
- STIR in cheese crumbles and peppers; cover.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions just before serving
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The One Dollar Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More