- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural Italian* Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- BEAT cream cheese, mayo and half of the onions in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add spinach; mix until just blended.
- STIR in cheese crumbles and peppers; cover.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions just before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More