- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 10-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp, reserving 2 tablespoon drippings.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Saute onions in reserved drippings until softened.
- Add crumbled bacon and and the spinach to skillet, cook for 1 minute, stirring to combine ingredients well.
- Add beaten eggs, salt, pepper and garlic powder, mix gently.
- Top with Swiss cheese and Parmesan.
- Place a lid on skillet and allow to cook on low heat until nearly set.
- Finish under broiler in oven until top is brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve. Makes 6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More