- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup half and half or cream
- 1 can (15 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 boxes (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and water dried out
- 1 & 1/2 cups shredded Italian 4 cheese blend
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan heat oil and add butter. When butter melts add garlic and onions.
- Sprinkle in thyme leaves, saute 2 minutes and add red pepper. Saute one more minute, then sprinkle in flour, stir and cook 1 minute.
- Whisk in wine and reduce by half.
- Whisk in stock and thicken sauce, 1 minute.
- Stir in half and half. When sauce bubbles add artichokes, spinach and cheese.
- Keep stirring until cheese melts and sauce is well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More