SPINACH ALFREDO PIZZA WITH MUSHROOMS
Spinach Alfredo Pizza with Mushrooms
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough (or make your own)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 c. bottled Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 c. pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Fresh-ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425.
Coat a 15 x 10 inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray. Press pizza dough into pan. Bake for 6 minutes or just until crust begins to brown.
Combine Alfredo sauce, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in a bowl and stir well.
Spread spinach mixture over crust, leaving a 1/2 inch crust. Sprinkle mushrooms over pizza and top with shredded mozzarella.
Bake pizza for 9 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Slice into 6-8 square slices.