- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough (or make your own)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 c. bottled Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 c. pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat a 15 x 10 inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray. Press pizza dough into pan. Bake for 6 minutes or just until crust begins to brown.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in a bowl and stir well.
- Spread spinach mixture over crust, leaving a 1/2 inch crust. Sprinkle mushrooms over pizza and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake pizza for 9 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Slice into 6-8 square slices.
NotesI had a pizza like this for lunch in a restaurant one day, and it was so delicious I decided I had to try to copy it. I cobbled together a base recipe from about half-a-dozen sources, then began tweaking. It's simple and fast and oh so delicious. At parties it disappears faster than any of the dishes with meat in them!