- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough (or make your own)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 c. bottled Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 c. pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat a 15 x 10 inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray. Press pizza dough into pan. Bake for 6 minutes or just until crust begins to brown.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in a bowl and stir well.
- Spread spinach mixture over crust, leaving a 1/2 inch crust. Sprinkle mushrooms over pizza and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake pizza for 9 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Slice into 6-8 square slices.
NotesI had a pizza like this for lunch in a restaurant one day, and it was so delicious I decided I had to try to copy it. I cobbled together a base recipe from about half-a-dozen sources, then began tweaking. It's simple and fast and oh so delicious. At parties it disappears faster than any of the dishes with meat in them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More