- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups julienne-cut granny smith apple (about 1 apple)
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Gradually add oil, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
- Add chives, salt, pepper, and bacon; stir with a whisk until well blended.
- Combine apple, onion, and spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More