Spinach Artichoke Bake
Why I Love This Recipe
This resembles Main Street Cafe Spinach Artichoke Bake!!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 block cream cheese (double to 2 blocks)
1/2 container Sour Cream ( double to 1 container)
1/2 container Kraft Shredded Parmesean (Shredded Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago Cheeses is the brand I usually use)
1 tbls cajun spice
1 tbls garlic
1 tbls black pepper
1-2 tblsp hot sauce
1/2 can artichokes drained and crushed
1/2 bag spinach steamed and chopped (double use the entire package)
1 can diced red pepper (usually use between 1/2 to 1 can)
This recipe is easy to make. I usually double it for a party but I do not double all of the ingredients. I have notated what ingredients that I do double. They key is to taste when everything is mixed together and add more spices etc. if you think it needs it.
1. Soften Cream cheese in microwave
2. Add all ingredients except the spinach
3. Mix for 2-3 minutes until well blended
4. Add spinach and mix on low to blend.
5. Pour into glass baking dish
6. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. ( I usually have to cook for a bit longer)
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Appetizer