- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16 oz can quartered artichoke hearts (drained and mashed)
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fat free (or low fat) mayonnaise
- 6 oz fresh (or frozen - thaw and drain) spinach
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash artichokes in a medium casserole dish.
- Mix with spinach.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whip together. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
NotesSpinach-Artichoke Dip (I got these recipes from my CDE - very tasty!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More