- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (14 oz)
- 1 package cream cheese ( I like the 1/3 less fat)
- 1 can artichoke hearts (NOT marinated)
- Garlic Powder
- 8 oz. Parmesan Cheese
- Defrost spinach and drain.
- Chop artichoke hearts finely and place into mixer with spinach and cream cheese (may also skip chopping hearts, and place ingredients into food processor).
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Mix until blended.
- Transfer mixture to making dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
NotesThis is a favorite of our friends and family. It is always a hit at parties!
The Italian Exchange
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More