- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese - reduced fat is ok
- 20 oz. Sour Cream - fat free is ok
- 1 pkg frozen spinach
- 1 can of artichokes
- Garlic powder or garlic salt - to taste
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz. grated Parmesan
- Mix the cream cheese & sour cream.
- Microwave & drain spinach - add and mix.
- Drain artichokes (leave a little juice) add w/ garlic salt/powder to taste.
- Add lemon juice & Mozzarella.
- Mix & spread in oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan. on top & bake until Parmesan is melted & bubbly brown. Serve w/ tortilla chips or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More