- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese - reduced fat is ok
- 20 oz. Sour Cream - fat free is ok
- 1 pkg frozen spinach
- 1 can of artichokes
- Garlic powder or garlic salt - to taste
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz. grated Parmesan
- Mix the cream cheese & sour cream.
- Microwave & drain spinach - add and mix.
- Drain artichokes (leave a little juice) add w/ garlic salt/powder to taste.
- Add lemon juice & Mozzarella.
- Mix & spread in oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan. on top & bake until Parmesan is melted & bubbly brown. Serve w/ tortilla chips or crackers.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More