- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10 oz. Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. (hands work best)Spread in 8x8 brownie pan or something of similar surface area that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with a little more Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This makes a thicker dip. To make it not so thick, add 1/2 cup mayo to the mix.
NotesI was looking for a spinach artichoke dip for my sister's bridal shower last spring and came across one by Paula Deen and one that my mother in law had. The Paula Deen recipe tasted very plain and bland. The other one was a little thick for my liking and the ingredients were heated seperately and never baked together. This is my hybrid of the two.