SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 10 oz. Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. (hands work best)Spread in 8x8 brownie pan or something of similar surface area that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Top with a little more Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This makes a thicker dip. To make it not so thick, add 1/2 cup mayo to the mix.