- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. mozzerella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish or round casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips and veggie dippers.
NotesThis is a recipe I found online that I "tweaked" a bit. It is my most requested recipe. Much better than any I've had in a restaurant!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More