- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. mozzerella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish or round casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips and veggie dippers.
NotesThis is a recipe I found online that I "tweaked" a bit. It is my most requested recipe. Much better than any I've had in a restaurant!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More