SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- Cooking Time: 20
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. mozzerella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish or round casserole dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake covered for 20 minutes.
Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
Serve with tortilla chips and veggie dippers.