- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box cream cheese
- 1 large jar of marinated artichokes
- ½ cup of mayo
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella
- chop the artichokes and add garlic.
- Soften the cream cheese and add the mayo. Blend.
- Add the mozzarella and spinach. Blend
- The spinach depends on liking.
- Bake 20 minutes at 325.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend at a baby shower, it is awesome and most of all EASY!!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More