- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box cream cheese
- 1 large jar of marinated artichokes
- ½ cup of mayo
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella
- chop the artichokes and add garlic.
- Soften the cream cheese and add the mayo. Blend.
- Add the mozzarella and spinach. Blend
- The spinach depends on liking.
- Bake 20 minutes at 325.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend at a baby shower, it is awesome and most of all EASY!!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More