- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-oz cream cheese
- 3-oz blue cheese
- 10-oz box of chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 2 Tbs of mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Chopped Pecans or Walnuts
- Mix all ingredients well except for the nuts.
- Form into a ball and roll in the nuts.
- Wrap in saran wrap and chill overnight.
- Serve with dippers of your choice.
NotesSo picture perfect for the "Holidays"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More