- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 80
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. chicken-flavored Stove Top Stuffing, no water added
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spinach according to package and drain in colander, pressing out as much moisture as possible.
- In medium bowl, combine spinach, stuffing mix, cheese, eggs, butter, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and roll into balls the size of large marbles.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze. After balls are completely frozen, remove and store in plastic bag in freezer.
- To serve, replace frozen balls on cookie sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes (or 7 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees for unfrozen balls) until lightly browned. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Eats!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More